[Asterisk-Users] Short code to replace the confirmation key

Stephen Arulraj stephen.sa.arulraj at solomonstar.com
Wed Jan 4 17:22:39 MST 2006

Are there any short codes to save into a key to replace the confirmation
key like the tick key on the Snom phones?

For example I want to programme a call pickup key which will have the
confirmation automatically initiated without lifting the handset or
waiting for time out? In short how do I emulate the tick key on a
function key like *8 + tick key?? for call pickup.

Looking forward from anyone who has an answer.

Stephen