[Asterisk-Users] Email2fax big problemo

Andrew Nowrot andrew.nowrot at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 15:51:51 MST 2006

I have another issue I want mention about.

Email2fax application can send you a confirmation email; suppose that you
are sending the email, it goes to remote fax machine and you are receiving
the confirmation email; but the remote fax machine is out of paper. In
traditional situation (when you would not be using email2 fax) you would
receive a message printed by your fax that the transmission is not
successful and you should repeat it. Is there any way to receive such a
information with the email2fax application.

Best wishes

Andrew