[Asterisk-Users] IAX termination services

Rusty Dekema rdekema at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 12:52:36 MST 2006

No; the disclaimer is still completely senseless. Messages you send to the
list will be copied, retained and disclosed all over the web by whoever
feels like doing so. Furthermore, you do not address your messages to any of
us persons, you address them to asterisk-users at lists.digium.com.

If I were to listen to your disclaimer, I would have to set up a filter that
would automatically notify you of receipt of your messages by return e-mail
and delete the messages unread. Would you like me to do that? I doubt it. So
why do you ask me to do it every time you send mail to the list?

-Rusty