[Asterisk-Users] chan_oh323.so freeze my box on unload

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 09:59:30 MST 2006

Hi im running several gentoo servers with Asterisk, only using IAX2
and SIP. Recently we decided to implement h323. All the necessary
dependences for oh323-0.7.3 were installed by portage (package manager
of Gentoo distro), including openh323, pwlib etc. The module is
successfully loaded (load chan_oh323.so) but when asterisk is stopped
(stop now) or the oh323 module is unloaded (unload chan_oh323.so) the
computer just freezes, the keyboard stop responding, cannot open more
ssh sesssions, but the computer still responds 'pings', but no service
seems to be responding (web, ssh)
--
"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"