[Asterisk-Users] Raw Hangup messages with IAX2?

Mike McMullen mlm at loanprocessing.net
Tue Jan 3 21:31:05 MST 2006

Hi All,

I am running asterisk 1.2. I have a softphone connecting from a coworkers
home through their router using IAX2 through our router at the office. Both
have port 4569 for TCP and UDP opened and forwarded to the right pc
and server.

I'm seeing Raw Hangup <person's IP address>, src=0. dst=10787
messages show up in the log like 10 every 5 seconds. We can still
make calls and every thing works ok. Just this message is logging at
a furious rate.

I have the exact same configuration working on another coworkers laptop
at home with absolutely no messages. Everything works great for her.

The only difference is that the coworker with the log messages is running
on Windows 2000 and the laptop is running XP SP2

Can anyone tell me what is going on here? And how I can fix it?

New to asterisk so please excuse my ignorance.

TIA,

Mike