[Asterisk-Users] Re: FC3 or FC1 (or something else?)

Ray Van Dolson rayvd at digitalpath.net
Tue Jan 3 11:06:11 MST 2006

I generally use CentOS.  Haven't tried CentOS 4 with Asterisk yet, but I'm
sure it'd work fine.

It's generally less of a "moving target" than Fedora is as far as updates
are concerned.  CentOS 3.x will get updates as long as Red Hat is providing
them whereas FC1 servers and FC2 servers we set up a year ago are already in
the Fedora legacy project or no longer being "supported".

Ray