[Asterisk-Users] FC3 or FC1 (or something else?)

Brett, Gary gary.brett at cetelem.co.uk
Tue Jan 3 09:33:49 MST 2006

Hi

I wish to install asterisk 1.2 (the latest tar.gz from the site ....not the
CVS version) on an HP box with a TE110P (single port E1/T1)

My question is which OS would be preferred in this configuration Fedora Core
1 or Fedora Core 3, and are there any install guides out there that are
recent enough for asterisk 1.2

I am also open to suggestions for other Operating Systems if any of you feel
that FC1/3 are not the best for the job, my only definates are that I use
the latest tar.gz from the asterisk.org website not the CVS and also that I
will be using the TE110p

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Gary