[Asterisk-Users] ACD with polycom ip phones

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 07:37:13 MST 2006

On 12/19/05, Kevin P. Fleming <kpfleming at digium.com> wrote:
> Matthew wrote:
>
> > For the uninitiated among us (myself included) what is ACD login/logout
> > support?
>
> The Polycom phones can send XML NOTIFY messages to signal to the server
> the agent is logged in/out/paused. I know of no documentation on the
> messages (although they don't look that hard to parse), but nobody has
> come up with any sort of architecture that would allow chan_sip to do
> something useful with the messages.

 For all those interested, there's now a working implementation of
Polycom Agent login/logout integration with the Asterisk agent
infrastructure on mantis. We'll be adding avail/unavail in the next
few days.

 Testing assistance is greatly appreciated!

 http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6119

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/