[Asterisk-Users] Where is the Prefix() application in Asterisk 1.2.1 ?

Bukoka Budoka budoka806 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 06:06:59 MST 2006

Hi,

i am trying to use the Prefix() application in my dialplan but ...it is not
there:

"pbx.c:1690 pbx_extension_helper: No application 'Prefix' for extension
(test, 1233, 1)"

My entry in extensions.conf is the following:

[outgoing-calls]
exten => _12xx,1,Prefix(0)
exten => _012xx,2,Dial(${TRUNK}/${EXTEN}|30,r)

As i also see in my Asterisk 1.2.1 there is no prefix() application.

localhost*CLI> show applications like Prefix
    -= Matching Asterisk Applications =-
    -= 0 Applications Matching =-
localhost*CLI> show applications like prefix
    -= Matching Asterisk Applications =-
    -= 0 Applications Matching =-

I read somewhere that the prefix command is only in CVS-HEAD...   Is this
true?

Thank you,

Budoka.