[Asterisk-Users] Three Way Calling with HFC PCI Card

Henry Margies henry.margies at gmx.de
Tue Jan 3 06:01:56 MST 2006

Hello,

I'm using a TDM 400 together with two HFC PCI Cards in my Box. Three Way
Calling with a SIP or analog Phone is working perfectly.

But if I try to do Three Way Calling with my ISDN Phone I get an error
message: "Facility Name requested on channel 0/2 not in use on span 1"

I use bristuff with my HFC card and don't know why I get this message?

I'm using still asterisk 1.0 and can not update to the newest version at
the moment. Is there a simple trick to make it work or is this problem
already solved in asterisk 1.2?

Thanks in advance,

Henry
--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your
~/.signature to help me spread!