[Asterisk-Users] SetCallerPres

Kristian Larsson kristian at netatonce.se
Tue Jan 3 05:45:11 MST 2006

I'm trying to set caller presentation to
prohibited and I'm having slight problems doing
it.

Using a machine that has a Sangoma facing my Telco
works but when using an asterisk that talks to the
first machine using SIP it does not work.
I suspect that SetCallerPres is not transitive, ie
it's not communicated between SIP peers but need
to be set at the actual machine having the Sangoma
card, correct?

Anyone have a workaround for this?
How should I set callerpres to prohib when doing
SIP to SIP calls? Or when calling via SIP and then
out on the PRI, how can I set callerpres on the
machine originating the call?

Thank you

Regards,
Kristian