[Asterisk-Users] Limit concurent calls per MSN on BRI (bristuff/zaphfc)?

Karsten Wemheuer kwem at gmx.de
Mon Jan 2 23:44:00 MST 2006

Hello,

On Tue, 03.01.2006 Pisac wrote:
> How can I limit incoming concurent calls per MSN on BRI ISDN?
>
> I'm using bristuff/zaphfc with imediate=no in zapata.conf, and I have 4
> MSNumbers. I want that incoming caller (to my MSNumber 1234) get busy if
> that number is already in use through another B channel, so that other B
> channel is available for incoming calls to other MSNumbers. I don't want
> that 2 incoming calls to MSN 1234 invade both B channels and congest my
> ISDN.

I think, the Group-Function in Asterisk 1.2 is what You are looking for.
In older versions the Group()-Function was implemented as application
SetGroup.
More information can be found in the wiki:
(http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+SetGroup). I am using
something like the code under "Example 2 Revised" on that page to limit
the calls to a sip phone.

HTH,
Karsten