[Asterisk-Users] Phantom Call on hangup SPA 2000

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 20:11:40 MST 2006

Do you get this always? or just some times?
If you don't get it always, then I would say you only get it if you
had a call waiting took the second call, so the Sipura thinks that the
other call is still active when you hangup. You can confirm this by
looking at the CLI to see whats going on when it rings.