[Asterisk-Users] To write Sphinx Interface in EAGI or app_xxx.c?

Robert La Ferla robertlaferla at comcast.net
Mon Jan 2 19:57:50 MST 2006

You must have seen this page but maybe not because the site was down for
a while recently:

http://turnkey-solution.com/asterisk-sphinx.html

I am also interested in getting Sphinx to work with Asterisk.  Please
report anything you find.  I know that there are a few different
versions of Sphinx (v2, v3, v4) so I'm curious what versions work with
*.  Sphinx 4 sounds like it is not only the best performer (in terms of
accuracy and speed) but
also it's in Java so it's easier to modify.  Does Sphinx 4 work with *?