Fwd: [Asterisk-Users] Having major issues with TDM2400

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 18:41:41 MST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: C F <shmaltz at gmail.com>
Date: Jan 2, 2006 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Having major issues with TDM2400
To: BJ Weschke <bweschke at gmail.com>

Here are my results from the test, first the dialplan used:

================begin dialplan example==================
[default]
exten => 698,1,Noop()
exten => 698,2,Dial(Zap/g1/1732xxxxxxx&Zap/g2/1908xxxxxxx,,M(mtest))
;numbers where changed to xxxxxxxx for privacy reasons nothing to do
with pattern matching

[macro-mtest]
exten => s,1,Noop()
exten => s,2,Read(KEY|goodbye|1) ;read one digit while playing the goodbye file
exten => s,3,GotoIf($[${KEY} = 1]?50) ;if it's one then goto pri 50
exten => s,4,Noop()
exten => s,5,Goto(1000) ; else just end this macro (I know that it
would end here without this pri as well)

exten => s,50,Noop()
exten => s,51,Set(MACRO_RESULT=CONGESTION) ;one was pressed so just
play congestion app dial
exten => s,52,Goto(1000)
exten => s,1000,Noop()
===========end dialplan example==================

When I called extension 698, both phones (the 732 and the 908) rang as
soon as I picked up one (i.e. the line was answered), ringing to the
other stopped (ouch). So you were right, I have to post this back to
the list to clarify that it will only work consecutive and not in
parallel.
BTW, I used 2 PRIs in this case not POTS, but it shouldn't make any
difference, since answer is what we are looking for, and we got it.