[Asterisk-Users] GXP-2000 any good with * ?

Ross C wotech at cox.net
Mon Jan 2 13:32:21 MST 2006

Oooooooooooooooh!
So it's on backorder @ voipsupply...

If that's the case,
To the voipsupply folks:
The red text on the VoipSupply site is worded to kind of imply that the 320
isn't available anymore.  It should mention something about "order it now,
and we'll notify you when we have them" or "they're *currently* not
available, but will be soon; if you need something immediately contact us
and we'll recommend an alternative"  not  "they're not available...so look
at some other phone"

Thx Christian!!

-ross