[Asterisk-Users] Echo after asterisk has been running for severaldays

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 13:25:28 MST 2006

Yeah I'm well familiar with Linux and know how to cron a reboot.. but
WHY?!   Even if reboot is what I need to do... does anyone have an
explination for what is happening?

I had read somewhere (but now can't find) that instead of a reboot I
can just unload the zap module (after stopping asterisk) and reload
it?  Can anyone confirm this?