[Asterisk-Users] Translating between different codes

Julio Arruda jarruda-asterisk at jarruda.com
Mon Jan 2 08:42:16 MST 2006

 From what I can see....
The 2 legs of the call are: 'phone' in alaw and 'laptop' in g726, why
should he need G.729 anywhere ?

Bartosz, not exactly that familiar, but I guess you could try to debug
the call establishmment.
(one thing that puzzles me, you mention "IAXy", but you show 2 sip.conf
entries..should not be one in iax.conf and one in sip.conf ?
(of course, with the proper syntax for each .conf file).