[Asterisk-Users] snom Firmware 5.0.

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Mon Jan 2 06:29:10 MST 2006

Thanks for the new firmware, finally some of the features are becoming
available that make the phone more usable with Asterisk.

One question though, ringer tone #2 on the Snom 360 firmware has been
replaced?

How can I get the old ringtone back? I was using the ringtone on phones in
locations like meeting rooms. The ringtone wasn't intrusive at all, yet
well audible. Now when a phone rings everybody is disturbed with a loud
noise.

Thanks!
Remco