[Asterisk-Users] unable to execute call file

vicky sarathy asteriskuser at rediffmail.com
Mon Jan 2 04:30:08 MST 2006

hi all,
     i am trying to execute a call file in asterisk by placing it in the outgoing directory.In my system i m running rtpproxy and openser also.Asterisk is communicating with openser because i am able to make incoming calls to asterisk.But when i try to put call file in the outgoing directory we are getting the following errors.

 Attempting call on SIP/104 at 192.168.0.111 for application Playback(demo-congrats) (Retry 1)
    -- Got SIP response 482 "Loop Detected" back from 192.168.0.111
Jan  2 16:58:51 NOTICE[4685]: pbx_spool.c:266 attempt_thread: Call failed to go through, reason 8

Can anyone help me regarding this please??

with regards
vicky