[Asterisk-Users] (Fwd) hi there

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Sun Jan 1 22:43:03 MST 2006

www.antek.com.tw

Had 4 port fxo, for around 200 to 250$

They are OEM, and can change things if u need.

I tested it breifly in there office last year in Computex 2005

You can contact <michelle.yang at antek.com.tw> for wholesale.

Rehan

On Fri, 2005-12-30 at 17:53 -0800, asterisk at anime.net wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5846258648
>
> The seller refuses to tell me who the vendor is. Anyone know?

I bet it has an fcc id which can be looked up at fcc.gov.  If you get
the first 3 letters it tells you who the vendor is.  Maybe a ruse
about not believing that it has all those compliance certifications
and you want to guarantee the FCC certification for use in the US ...

I would google for the name on the sticker, which is 'fxo-04'.  This
returns people talking about teh Asotel(Dinamyx) fxo-04.  There is
also a 'stargate fxo-04'.  On and on ...

If I had to guess I would say it looks like:
http://www.chinanetphone.com/newchanpin/fxo-04.asp
or
http://www.repotec.com/voip/RP_FXO02A.htm

My guess is that you should be able to find out more on your own :)

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.SuperTec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, Today!