[Asterisk-Users] Need HT488 FXO example for both inboundandoutbound.

James Ronald jronald at chartermi.net
Sun Jan 1 11:14:32 MST 2006

Bjorn,

Thanks!!  The example looks like what I need although I don't understand the
Forward to VoIP as I don't have an ITSP.   I'll give it a try later today.

Basic Settings:
  Number of rings:  1    ;0 is not a valid option
  Forward to VoIP: <a number in your from-pstn context where you want to
receive incoming calls>

Thanks again and happy new year...
JR