[Asterisk-Users] Sip man in the middle

Mike Bernson mike.bernson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 01:32:18 MST 2006

I am planing on doing it a daemon that can live on the asterisk box or any
box that can run unix and iptables. I will need to reroute packets aimed for
providers box to the box where the daemon lives. In my case using a low
power(15watts) is the way to go. If your asterisk box has the spare power
to run the daemon and iptables that is fine. In my case as a home user
I am planning on moving from PC based asterisk to low power box (linksys
WRT54g)
which should be able to handle 2 active connection with about 8 extension.