[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P digium card

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Tue Feb 28 21:55:07 MST 2006

At 05:15 PM 02/27/2006, you wrote:
>Thank you so much. we aren't using wireless. just our LAN. So it
>sounds like network connectivity and possibly my asterisk server.
>Thanks for helping to pointme in the right direction I so apprciate it.

I was somewhat disappointed in the voice quality on my * box. Similar
to you it's a TDM04 with 4 POTS line plugged in and two Aastra 480i
CT 2 SIP phones. Originally it was AAH with *1.20 on an old HP 850mhz
box I had. upgrading to an old 1.8ghz Gateway and moving to a clean
CENTos 4.2 with * 1.24 helped a lot. way more than expected. I didn't
have interrupt conflicts before and I don't have them now, but it's
much happier. It used to run under 3% utilization, now it runs under
1%. No reason I can tell for the difference, but something did. I'm a
beginner too, only been using it for a couple of months.

Ira