[Asterisk-Users] How to determine the power draw on TDM2400P?

mustardman29 mustardman29 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 21:02:03 MST 2006

If memory serves me correct, Sangoma told me for their Remora A200 cards you
should budget about 100ma per ringing FXS port/phone.  The Digium card
should be about the same.  I believe that is at 12V via the molex connector
for both cards.  The worst case is all ports ringing simultaneously.  If
your PS can handle that rare event then you should be ok IMHO.  You should
confirm this all with Digium.  Don't take my word for it.