[Asterisk-Users] Problem with two cards Digium

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Tue Feb 28 20:59:44 MST 2006

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=dl380+g4+site%3Alists.digium.com&meta=

-----Original Message-----
From: Bartosz Supczinski [mailto:Bartosz.Supczinski at dir.pl]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 7:58 PM
To: Asterisk-Users; Asterisk-Dev
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Problem with two cards Digium

Hello,

I`ve got a problem which I can`t deal with. I own 2 cards - TDM2400P and
TE410P. I`ve put them into a HP Proliant DL380 G4 server, compiled the
drivers according to the manual. Unfortunetly there are both cards
channels are configured in zaptel.conf file the first module (in this
file) sends an error.

For configuration:

span = 1, 1, 0, ccs, hdb3, crc4
fxsks = 21-24
bchan = 25-39, 41-55
dchan = 40

root# modprobe zaptel
root# modprobe wctdm24xxp
------------------------------
ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 25: No such device or address (6) FATAL:
Error running install command for wctdm24xxp

For configuration:

span = 1, 1, 0, ccs, hdb3, crc4
bchan = 1-15, 17-31
dchan = 16
fxsks = 145-148

root# modprobe zaptel
root# modprobe wct4xxp
----------------------
ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 145: No such device or address (6)
FATAL: Error running install command for wct4xxp

If the configuration applies only a single card the modules are loaded
correctly. The analog card is equiped with one FXO module, which is
placed in the last joint. I`ve disabled hyperthreading in my kernel and
in BIOS, interrupts are not shared. Besides I`ve put the cards in other
slots, switched on and off ACPI and other functions in BIOS as well as
in my kernel. Maybe the problem is in the drivers?

I`ve attached some information which might be useful.
http://www.dir.pl/~supczinskib/logs.tgz

--
With best regards
Bartosz Supczinski