[Asterisk-Users] Polycom Echo

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Tue Feb 28 20:24:35 MST 2006

I looked into this 2 years ago when we were deploying our first Polycom
phones.  Back then the answer was "no".  Echo cancel was only supported
in speakerphone mode.  However, I vaguely recall there was some
indication that the feature would be added.

The best solution would be to lower your txgain for Asterisk.