[Asterisk-Users] unicall channel on asteriskathome 2.5

leonimar cape leo_mac_ph at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 18:55:41 MST 2006

Hi,

I am using asteriskathome 2.5 and planing to
interconnect to a telco switch using MFCR2. I was able
to compile and load the channel on the asterisk. But
one thing I notice is that all of the unicall channels
disappear when I do a reload on the CLI of the
asterisk. And even worst is asterisk somehow resets or
crashes after my second reload command.

Has anyone have an idea what causes this?

Regards

Leonimar Cape