[Asterisk-Users] Re: chan_capi-cm-0.6.4

Ralf Schlatterbeck ralf at zoo.priv.at
Tue Feb 28 12:46:15 MST 2006

On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 07:55:50PM +0100, Armin Schindler wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Feb 2006, Ralf Schlatterbeck wrote:
> > - But I guess the workaround would yield to my current situation (I'm
> >   running a patched version of 0.35 currently as mentioned at the start
> >   of this tread): When a caller uses overlap sending (e.g from a POTS
> >   line) instead of block dialling (as from my mobile phone) I'll usually
> >   lose the DID information.
>
> You are using chan_capi 0.3.5? I didn't remember that. Then you should
> forget all I wrote, because 0.3.5 is very different to current
> stable version.
Sorry for the confusion:
- I have a stable (production) system using 0.3.5
- I am in the process of setting up something to replace the obsolete
  0.3.5, and that is what I'm writing about. This test-system is based
  on latest mqueue mISDN and chan-capi-cm 0.6.4
- my patched 0.3.5 often ignores DID because I immediately jump in state
  "ringing" into asterisk. I expect that a system with "immediate=yes"
  and "isdnmode=msn" would behave in a similar way because it starts
  asterisk even if not all DID information is received.
Sorry for the confusion again.

Ralf
--
Ralf Schlatterbeck