[Asterisk-Users] AGI Scripts Terminate too Soon

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Tue Feb 28 07:03:12 MST 2006

In the 1.0.x branch asterisk does not always send SIGHUP to agi scripts on
call hangup.  In 1.2.x a SIGHUP is always sent, even using DEADAGI - From
the UPGRADE.txt in the source:

AGI:

* AGI scripts did not always get SIGHUP at the end, previously.  That
  behavior has been fixed.  If you do not want your script to terminate
  at the end of AGI being called (e.g. on a hangup) then set SIGHUP to
  be ignored within your application.

Craig