[Asterisk-Users] Re: Polycom Default Ring Volume [OT]

Noah I. Miller noah at rosecompanies.com
Tue Feb 28 05:55:31 MST 2006

Hi Anton (et al) -

> Well.. I already sent my email to them :)

Kind of OT here, but just out of curiosity, how do you email them?  Do
you have an actual address, or do you just use the form on their web
site?  I've sent a bunch of requests via that form, and even though it
says I should receive a response, I never have.  I've tried going
through a couple of resellers, too, and haven't gotten anything.  I'm
hoping you have some more direct (and effective!) means.

Thanks,
Noah