[Asterisk-Users] My or provider error?

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Tue Feb 28 02:46:09 MST 2006

Situation. I call out from SIP phone over h323 trunk and called person decides not to pick up (on mobile phone they press red button - NO - hang-up). Until the called person press the NO button, I can hear ringing. When called person press the button, I don't hear anything. Asterisk waits until timeout and than ends the call.

How can I get busy or some other appropriate signal on SIP phone headset?

This is what I have in extensions.conf. I use Asterisk 1.2.1 (soon I'll use 1.2.4)

exten => _0.,1,Dial,OOH323/${EXTEN:1}@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
exten => _0.,n,Hangup

--
Tomislav Parcina