[Asterisk-Users] Re: chan_capi-cm-0.6.4

Ralf Schlatterbeck ralf at zoo.priv.at
Tue Feb 28 00:58:02 MST 2006

On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 10:43:31AM +0100, Armin Schindler wrote:

> > > Maybe it is a variation of the ISDN line, but the driver should fix that.
> > > Sending INFO_IND with a call-reference (PLCI) which is assigned by
> > > CONNECT_IND later, is just an error of the isdn driver.
> > You mean, the capi part of misdn? Should I report a bug against mISDN?
>
> Yes. Maybe it is already fixed in mISDN and you have an older version?

OK, I've reported a bug to mISDN. With the patch from the Karsten Keil
in the mantis tracker:
issue: https://www.isdn4linux.de/mantis/view.php?id=40
I'm now gettig connect_ind and info_ind in the correct order (asterisk
capi debug + verbose 15 log attached). The call still does not proceed
in asterisk (the disconnect comes whe I unplug the ISDN-Line after
several minutes). I've also attached my capi.conf and relevant portions
of the dialplan. The version of mISDN is mqueue from yesterday with the
mantis-tracker patch applied.

Any ideas what I should try next?

Thanks, Ralf
--