[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P digium card

Nora Lavelle nora at silverspringnet.com
Mon Feb 27 15:48:21 MST 2006

Hi Dewey -

So as those who read this list know I'm very new to voip software. So as
embarrassed as I am to say it. I don't know how to answer all of your
questions. I have no idea how many voip trunks I have or if I'm using
G.729.  We have a DSL connection currently.  I have 4 analog phone lines
connected to a digium card that's plugged into a dell  Here's my
Zapata.conf and extensions.conf file.  I'm definitely confused here. Can
y'all tell ? ;-)

zapata.conf:

;

; Zapata telephony interface

;

; Configuration file

[channels]

language=en

context=default

switchtype=national

signalling=fxs_ks

usecallerid=yes

hidecallerid=no

callwaiting=yes

callwaitingcallerid=yes

threewaycalling=yes

transfer=yes

cancallforward=yes

callreturn=yes

echocancel=yes

echocancelwhenbridged=yes

echotraining=800

rxgain=0.0

txgain=0.0

group=1

immediate=yes

channel => 1,2,3,4

extensions.conf:

[incoming]

exten => s,1,Answer();

exten => s,2,Background(ssn-greeting);

exten => *,1,Directory(default)

exten => 205,1,Wait(2)

exten => 205,2,Record(/tmp/asterisk-recording:gsm)

exten => 205,3,Wait(2)

exten => 205,4,Playback(/tmp/asterisk-recording)

exten => 205,5,Wait(2)

exten => 205,6,Hangup

[internal]

exten => 101,1,Macro(stdexten,SIP/101)

exten => 102,1,Macro(stdexten,SIP/102)

exten => 103,1,Macro(stdexten,SIP/103)

exten => 123,1,Macro(stdexten,SIP/123)

exten => 124,1,Macro(stdexten,SIP/124)

exten => 125,1,Macro(stdexten,SIP/125)

exten => 126,1,Macro(stdexten,SIP/126)

exten => 127,1,Macro(stdexten,SIP/127)

exten => 128,1,Macro(stdexten,SIP/128)

exten => 129,1,Macro(stdexten,SIP/129)

exten => 130,1,Macro(stdexten,SIP/130)

exten => 135,1,Macro(stdexten,SIP/135)

exten => 117,1,Macro(stdexten,SIP/117)

exten => 201,1,Macro(stdexten,SIP/201)

; Please begin new extensions here

exten => 250,1,Macro(stdexten,SIP/250)

[voicemail]

exten => 300,1,Ringing

exten => 300,2,Wait(2)

exten => 300,3,System(/var/spool/asterisk/vm/fix_volume.pl)

exten => 300,4,VoicemailMain(ssn-voicemail-greeting)

exten => 300,5,Hangup

[local]

exten => _9NXXXXXX,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:1})

exten => _9NXXXXXX,2,Congestion

[longdistance]

exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:1})

exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,2,Congestion

; exten => s,103,Hangup

[macro-stdexten]

exten => s,1,Dial(${ARG1},20)

exten => s,2,Goto(s-${DIALSTATUS},1)

exten => s-NOANSWER,1,Voicemail(u${MACRO_EXTEN})

exten => s-NOANSWER,2,Goto(default,s,1)

exten => s-BUSY,1,Voicemail(b${MACRO_EXTEN})

exten => s-BUSY,2,Goto(default,s,1)

exten => s-CONGESTION,1,Voicemail(b${MACRO_EXTEN})

exten => s-CONGESTION,2,Goto(default,s,1)

exten => s-.,1,Goto(s-NOANSWER,1)

exten => a,1,VoicemailMain(${MACRO_EXTEN})

[default]

include => incoming

include => internal

include => voicemail