[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Web-Based Voicemail?

William Boehlke william.boehlke at signate.com
Mon Feb 27 15:30:57 MST 2006

http://www.signate.com/siguser.php

Signate's user panel is installed on several tens of thousands of
extensions. From the Voicemail inbox screen, users can play voicemails over
their computer speakers, and delete them when they are finished with them.
If the PBX has caller ID enabled, the Caller ID information is also
displayed.

>From the Voicemail Settings screen, users can also:
-Turn their voicemail account on or off
-Set the delay before a call is forwarded to voicemail
-Deliver voicemail as a .wav file to an email account at a POP3/IMAP or
Microsoft Exchange server
-Automatically delete the voicemail message from the telephone system once
it's sent to email