[Asterisk-Users] Polycom Default Ring Volume

Johann johann.hoehn at ecommerce.com
Mon Feb 27 14:20:05 MST 2006

The manual mentions that headset, handset, speaker volume are reset between
calls to comply with some regulation and there is a setting to prevent this.
However it too like the ring volume is completely reset between phone reboots.

The file <MAC Address>-phone.cfg is where the phone would store settings and
nothing is stored for ring volume.  Polycom could add it in a future firmware
version if enough people requested it...

--johann