[Asterisk-Users] RE: Rewind MusicOnHold?

Dan Journo danjourno at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:26:28 MST 2006

Hi guys,

Matt gave the advice below for a way to cause MoH to rewind and play from
the beginning for each call that comes in.
However the music doesn't restart.

Here was my first attempt:-

mode=custom
directory=/var/lib/asterisk/mohmp3
application=/usr/local/bin/madplay -Q -o raw:- --mono -R 8000 -a -12

So i added Time and Repeat to the command line, but that still didnt work:

 mode=custom
directory=/var/lib/asterisk/mohmp3
application=/usr/local/bin/madplay -Q -o raw:- --mono -R 8000 -a
-12 --time=00:00:60.000 --repeat=1

Does anyone have any ideas on how I should be doing this?

Thanks
Dan Journo
www.TextOver.com