[Asterisk-Users] Newbie h323 question

phil at telinco.net phil at telinco.net
Mon Feb 27 06:32:03 MST 2006

Greetings,
Complete newbie question so apologies here.  I am trying to connect our test
Asterisk server with a number of SIP clients to a H323 PSTN gateway, the
basic connection of SIP Asterisks works a treat however the h323 is causing
problems.  Box is a Cisco IP-IP gateway running in non-gatekeeper mode but I
cannot work out what to configure to make this work.  Sip >Asterisk >Cisco
IP-IP is the call flow.  I have this working with our call manager
internally replacing the Asterisk server however we are trying to evaluate
the IP-IP gateway so any assistance in this would be gratefully appreciated.

Phil
Phil Clarkson
Internet Architect

email: phil at telinco.net