[Asterisk-Users] Analyzer for Milliwatt

Roger Schreiter roger at planinternet.de
Sun Feb 26 17:36:21 MST 2006

Matt Roth wrote:
 > >What is being discussed here is basically what I was planning on
 > This sounds like a programming project.  Something like a stripped
 > down softphone (or possibly a plugin to an existing phone) with

Hi,

since I need rather a tool not that versatile but within some
days than a very nice tool available in some weeks, I've started
to code a little tool, which is just doing some analysis for one
given (but variable) frequency.

Thus it can be used as opposite for the Milliwatt application.
For some convenience it also produces a tone, of that frequency,
it is analyzing.

I've called the new application Mwanalyze.

E.g.
Mwanalyze(16,8000,60,328) is producing a 500 Hz tone.

For a first look, fetch:
http://www.planinternet.net/download/voip/asterisk/app_mwanalyze.c

Docu inline.

It does not yet perform any analysis, but already generates
the tone.

I will tell here, when finished.

Roger.