[Asterisk-Users] BLF not working after reload

mustardman29 mustardman29 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 12:38:24 MST 2006

Hi there,

I am running Asterisk 1.2.  I have a Grandstream GXP2000 and Aastra 9133i
with BLF/Speedial configured for other extensions.  The hint's are all
configured in extensions.conf and it seems to work as it is supposed to
until I reload the configuration in Asterisk or reboot the server.  Then
neither phone displays the BLF of other extensions until I reboot the phone.
It continues working until  the server is rebooted or the configuration is
reloaded.  I tried leaving it running for awhile allowing the phones to
re-register but nothing works except rebooting the phones.

Since I am using two completely different phones it must be my Asterisk
configuration.