[Asterisk-Users] asterisk error

Ed Greenberg edg at greenberg.org
Sun Feb 26 09:08:19 MST 2006

I usually see this when doing operations on variables that are blank. In
your case, the input is ' + 1'.  Clearly there was something to the left of
the + but it's blank.

If you're adding one to something, make sure there is a number on the left
side of the plus sign. Probably by initializing the variable to zero before
you first use it.

</edg>

--On Monday, February 20, 2006 1:56 PM -0300 Dov Bigio <dovb at terra.com.br>