[Asterisk-Users] Problems with certain Global Variables not passing correctly.

Corporate IT Solutions - Michael Dunne michael at citsolutions.com.au
Sat Feb 25 18:50:42 MST 2006

I have the following in my extensions.conf

exten => s,4,MixMonitor(${DATETIME}_${CALLERID}_${EXTEN}.wav)

The ${EXTEN} works correctly, however the ${DATETIME} (I have tried
${TIMEDATE} too) and ${CALLERID} (tried with ${CALLERID(num)}) doesn't.
There just isn't any information assigned to those variables it seems.

Is there another location these variables need to be initialised or
should they work out of the box.

I am using the latest svc from Digium.

Regards,
Michael Dunne