[Asterisk-Users] fax receive using TDM400P

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Sat Feb 25 14:52:37 MST 2006

Steve

I have tried using r2mfc with E1 and also using TDM over analog. I don’t use
hardward echo cancel and my settings on zapata are:

[channels]
language=sp
signalling=fxs_ks
usecallerid=yes
cidsignalling=bell
cidstart=ring
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
;sendcalleridafter=1
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=no

rxgain=3
txgain=-3
echocancel=32
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=yes

;relaxdtmf=yes
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no
callerid=asreceived
amaflags=default
;accountcode=lss0101
busydetect=yes
busycount=4
faxdetect=both
faxdetect=incoming
faxdetect=outgoing
faxdetect=yes
musiconhold=default
context=zapincoming
channel => 32-37

echocancel=no
echocancelwhenbridged=no
echotraining=no
context=38
rxgain=7
txgain=-3
channel => 38

echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=yes
echotraining=800
rxgain=3
txgain=0
context=telularincoming
group=2
channel => 39

Take a look at 38, that’s the fax incoming channel. Does anything looks
weird?

Anything else that might be broken in my setup? R2mfc works perfectly (some
problems here and there but so far, call go thru)