[Asterisk-Users] fax receive using TDM400P

Cosmin Prund cosmin at adicomsoft.ro
Sat Feb 25 10:54:15 MST 2006

I've noticed some other odd thing with rxfax. In my case I can receive faxes
(using TDM400P) just fine. I can only see those faxes using Windows XP's
"Fax and Picture" thingy, other applications are having trouble. Also
printing those faxes is a bit odd: the preview is just fine but I always
need to specify "landscape" printing for "portrait" faxes. If I print an
"portrait" fax using "potrait" setting the fax is actually printed
landscape, shrinked on it's vertical dimension and widend on it's horizantal
dimension. Really funny! I don't know if this is a problem with the viewer
application or with the tiff file itself...