[Asterisk-Users] AMP 1.10.010 Config Problem

Mark Welch mwelch at strtrade.com
Sat Feb 25 08:22:49 MST 2006

Hope this helps someone else, I found that the below problem is a bug.
Here's the info on it...

Disable SELINUX

vi /etc/selinux/config

SELINUX=disabled

At next release, can the install script be changed to look

for SELINUX being active or make the software work under

SELINUX.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=690572&aid=1409019&group_
id=121515> &atid=690572&aid=1409019&group_id=121515

  _____