[Asterisk-Users] Re: auto provision of IP501 polycom

Stagg Shelton asterisk at oneringnetworks.com
Sat Feb 25 07:06:38 MST 2006

I've been using vsftpd since fedora core 2.  There was a period of time
in FC3 when linux wouldn't let me create usernames with capital
letters.  No biggie though I just created the user with all lowercase
and then went back and edited the /etc/passwd file to change the
username to the appropriate case.  So far in FC4 I haven't had any
problems creating mixed case usernames as required for easy polycom mass
deployment.

Stagg Shelton
www.oneringnetworks.com