[Asterisk-Users] metermaid patch

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak mjc at avtechpulse.com
Sat Feb 25 04:49:17 MST 2006

I'd like to be able to use my Snom 360 LEDs to view the status of
parking slots, so I'm trying to install the "metermaid" patch
(http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5779). Can someone help an svn
newbie figure out how to install this patch? I've done the following:

svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/oej/metermaids
cd metermaids
make clean
make

but I get this error:

asterisk.c: In function ‘main’:
asterisk.c:2209: error: ‘option_dumpcore’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
asterisk.c:2209: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
asterisk.c:2209: error: for each function it appears in.)
make: *** [asterisk.o] Error 1
[root at www metermaids]#

What am I doing wrong? (I have 1.2.4 installed and working fine, from
the tar.gz).

- Mike