[Asterisk-Users] What business IP phone to use

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Fri Feb 24 18:13:17 MST 2006

Has anyone tried the Linksys SRW224P? 24 Port managed switch, 10/100, 2 Gig
Uplink Ports, PoE:
  a.. Delivers reliable power over 10/100 Ethernet ports using IEEE 802.3af
standard
  b.. Secure management via SSH/SSL and secure user control via 802.1x & MAC
filtering
  c.. IGMP snooping, L2/L3 COS, queuing & scheduling makes solution ideal
for Voice/Video
  d.. Intelligent traffic management with Rate Limiting, Policing ACLs, and
Storm control
All that for around $450....we have not put one of these through any heavy
duty production stress tests, but I was amazed at the features on this thing
for the price.

Cory J Andrews
VOIPSupply.com
454 Sonwil Drive