[Asterisk-Users] ParkAndAnnounce2 Feature Request

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Fri Feb 24 15:58:14 MST 2006

Steven:

  I'm assuming your using IP phones registered to Asterisk in this
example. I don't do that but I use ParkandAnnounce for IP phones
registering to a SER server. To handle the call back part of your
question I use a snipet like:

exten => _700,5,SIPGetHeader(REFBY=Referred-By)
exten =>
_700,6,ParkAndAnnounce(parkedcall16:PARKED|7200|SIP/${REFBY:5:5}@<SER
proxy IP>|default|${EXTEN}|3)

-Steve