[Asterisk-Users] no sound in NAT configuration scenrios

Amir Aziz amir1972 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 15:00:43 MST 2006

Hello All,

  I have installed asterisk at home and it is behine firewall. I have done all the changes.I have opened all the required firewall ports. I am able to dial but when I dial to some extension on the internet I get the phone ringing but when the phone is picked up there is no sound. I have check to make sure if sound card and headphones etc are all ok. I have no idea where to start troubleshooting this. any help will be appreciated. Thankyou and Regards,

  Amir